We are constantly looking for interns who want to join our team at the coordination office in Hamburg for at least three months. As the ambitious goals of the Global Marshall Plan Foundation suggest, we pursue a professional style in all fields of work.
The office tasks primarily include:
- maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- maintenance of the website
- organization of events
- research and translation projects
- support for PR
- support for contacts management
What we expect from our interns:
- You are capable of and enjoy working pro-actively in a target-oriented environment.
- You want to live up to the high expectations of the office and the Initiative and you want to make the impossible possible.
- You are highly motivated and flexible.
- You ideally speak several languages, preferably German, English, French and Spanish, Working languages in our office are German and English.
- You are experienced in standard software applications (Microsoft Office).
- We also appreciate further capacities, e.g. in the fields of web publishing or layout. We are especially looking for IT specialists!
- Ideally, you have already gathered experience in volunteer and project work in other contexts.
What we offer you:
- You'll work in an interdisciplinary and ambitious team.
- You'll contribute to the development of a dynamic international initiative.
- You'll gain insights into the organizational procedures of an NGO.
- You'll meet interesting people.
- Our office is located in the attractive city of Hamburg, Germany.
Unfortunately, our budget doesn't allow us to pay our interns.
Those who want to have a creative, future-oriented internship in a pleasant office atmosphere may send their application (including CV, motivation letter, credentials, proposed time frame) to:
andreas.huber at globalmarshallplan.org
Global Marshall Plan Foundation
Tel.: +49 (0)40 822 90 425
Fax: +49 (0)40 822 90 421